Who knew that reading the blogs would be such fun? Educational, inspirational, entertaining and inspiring, I only wish I had time to read them all.
- fairweatherrunner has provided invaluable advice on the pitfalls of running with an unappreciative and cheeky Nike+ App for iphone
- onepaceplodder is playing catch-up in style, having been laid low with the lurgy at the beginning of January
- geekgirlruns has passed on top tips about combining (or not) Bikram yoga and running
- ksweeswee has introduced the world to peanut butter and bacon cookies…good or bad, you decide.
- fortnightflo inspired me to aim for hardcore runner status
- auswomble amazes me with his capacity to rack up miles and miles in debilitating heat even after being kept awake by a two-year-old
- steveandkatyrun are real life good samaritans
- runninginsuffolk is part film reviewer, part nutritionist and part tourist information
- stickchickmeredith is a font of mouth-watering smoothie suggestions
- shazruns has clocked up 50 miles and had the tables turned on her by her daughter
- themagathon has warned us all about The Squirrels and their plans for world domination
- nataliebowers is moving beyond chocolate
- jog-blog may have no rhythm, but she can capture perfectly the horrors of a bad workout
- fitographer got Agadoo going round my head for days
- theresasixpackunderhere keeps me grounded with her practical advice about corsetry, keys, onions and Paula Radcliffe moments
- jensruns2011 has set the bar high on going running even when you don’t feel like it…
- …as has Iliketocount, whose descriptions are…descriptive…
- …and tonyparkrunner, who celebrated getting over manflu with a run and a cold can of beer
- Sooozie is a model of determination. 140mile round trip, an exam, an injured shoulder, and still she goes running
- onefootoutthedoor is a master of the concise, but sometimes that’s all you need
- and 2011miles combines enthusiasm about running with sibling rivalry.
And as for me, I kept it short again today with a combined run/bus commute to work…all part of my plan to save my legs for a parkrun tomorrow.