Cake of Good Hope has suggested that Febtathlon might be a way of avoiding going cold turkey after Janathon. In the absence of any rules, I’ve decided to don the mantle of my five year old niece and make some up. Following her example, I shall add ever more complicated rules over the course of the month, and at the end I shall have won!
So. Let’s start simply.
Run every day in February.
- Feb 1: Ran to work, cycled home.
- Feb 2: Cycled to work, ran home.
- Feb 3: Ran to work, cycled home.
- Feb 4: Don’t want to run. Still want to win. Enter Rule 2.
Given the choice between a ‘token effort’ run and real exercise of a different sort, it is okay to opt for real exercise of a different sort.
- Feb 4: Cycle to and from work.