I have three top tips for you today:
- check out notmuchofarunner‘s blog about coffee penguin straws
- never watch a wildlife documentary that shows you the practicalities of how killer whales eat penguins
- never watch a wildlife documentary that shows you the practicalities of how a hyena eats an elephant.
If three top tips will not suffice, you can also have:
- never get involved in a land war in Asia; and
- don’t go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line (aha ha ha aha ha ha aha ha eh)
And if you are a purist who only wants to read about running – 9.5km in 70mins (including a footbridge over a railway line and several roads).
Parkrun tomorrow, but I’m not yet sure which one. Banstead Woods, Black Park and Frimley Lodge are the front runners.
I love penguins, in fact, I am a penguin and I will never watch a documentary showing a penguin being eaten by a killer whale.
Enjoy your park run 🙂
Thanks for the tips… although maybe less the penguin one… I’m feeling very vulnerable around chocolate at the moment, and although there are no penguins in the house… there are kit-kats… I am wondering if it’ll work with a kit-kat!!
hmmmmmm… Have fun at Park Run!
Yes – I’m looking at our Tunnocks Caramel Wafers in a whole new light…
Hello, my name is Inigo Mantoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!
I’m not saying I’d like to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely.
I have been tempted to try the Banstead Woods one, have you done it before? How far is it?
You seem a decent fellow…I hate to kill you!
You seem a decent fellow…I hate to die.
Ahhhh, fab film…we should have a group showing – let’s petition for it to be shown at an outdoor venue in the summer!