I have three top tips for you today:
- check out notmuchofarunner‘s blog about coffee penguin straws
- never watch a wildlife documentary that shows you the practicalities of how killer whales eat penguins
- never watch a wildlife documentary that shows you the practicalities of how a hyena eats an elephant.
If three top tips will not suffice, you can also have:
- never get involved in a land war in Asia; and
- don’t go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line (aha ha ha aha ha ha aha ha eh)
And if you are a purist who only wants to read about running – 9.5km in 70mins (including a footbridge over a railway line and several roads).
Parkrun tomorrow, but I’m not yet sure which one. Banstead Woods, Black Park and Frimley Lodge are the front runners.