aka The Evil Clutter Pixie
I have spent the last two days sorting, tidying and hoovering. Dull doesn’t cover it. I have been up and down the loft ladder more times than I can count and been up and down the stairs more times than that. I’m calling it cross training.
I have also made the acquaintance of the evil clutter pixie. The pixie assigned to me has a fondness for:
- carrier bags – two large bin liners full of them and counting
- stationery – five archive boxes of assorted tat
- unopened post – some of it going back to the early nineties
- gadgets – mostly that promised instant tidyness
- storage box lids – many
- odd socks – fifteen
- toiletries – how many bottles of sunscreen does one person need?
- bubble wrap and padded envelopes – two archive boxes
- long hair (to clog up the hoover) – far, far too much!
I have bruises on my bruises and papercuts on my papercuts. So I’m calling it a day and pouring myself a glass (or so) of Chianti.
Thank you to abradysis for keeping me sane.